With SIROCCO Hybrid, transform your wheelchair into a manual electrically assisted Handbike. 20 inch wheel, 750W electric motor
Transform your wheelchair into a Hybrid Handbike
in just a few seconds
The SIROCCO now exists in a HYBRID version. It is offered with a 20 inch diameter wheel assisted by a latest generation 750 watt ultra powerful motor with kinetic energy recovery system.
We have thought of the SIROCCO HYBRID differently so that it can be used by as many users as possible.
The SIROCCO HYBRIDE is equipped with a hand throttle located on the right handle to allow you a comfortable start effortlessly on the flat or uphill. Once launched, you will be able to set your cruising speed using the cruise control command installed on the left handle of the crankset to pedal at your own pace without excessive effort with its 10 SPEEDS, or simply pedal and let the engine take you assist with these 5 assistance modes.
It is fitted as standard with a 48 Volt battery, a large LCD screen, a mudguard, a LED headlight, an audible warning, a 180 mm disc brake system .
Like all the SIROCCO range, it benefits from our new patented ultra-fast universal mounting system allowing it to be installed without any effort on all wheelchairs on the market, including folding chairs with or without retractable brackets and without accessories or specific equipment fixed to the chair. .
Made and assembled in France, in Besançon, it is built in Aluminum, steel and stainless steel to remain very light (12 kg without battery) and to be able to be used in complete safety without risk of deterioration in rain or snow.
Our SIROCCO HYBRID can be fitted with specific TETRA controls to allow as many people as possible to be used without worry.
- Orders of the 'PUSH-PULL' type to allow as many people as possible to use our SIROCCO with complete peace of mind.
- Crutch system incorporating a footrest for armchairs fitted with retractable brackets;
- Custom paint;
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR HYBRID SIROCCO:
- Compatible with all wheelchairs including folding armchairs with retractable brackets;
- No modification or adaptation of the chair or specific equipment on the chair;
- Patented effortless ultra-fast universal mounting system;
- Configuration of orders according to customer needs;
Material designed and manufactured in France, Certification to CE standard.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- 20 inch wheels;
- 750 Watt motors with kinetic energy recovery system;
- 48 Volts 13 Ah battery;
- SHIMANO 10-speed control and select;
- 180 mm disc brake;
- LED headlight;
- Buzzer ;
- Autonomy up to 70 Kms;
- Air transport compatible (optional);
- Electronic engine configuration: Power, progressivity, engine brake, ......;
- Weight: 20 Kg without battery