E-VASION, The manual offroad hand bike with power assist add on
E-VASION is a suspended all-terrain electrically-assisted handbike designed, manufactured and assembled by Besançon-based AMI AUTONOMIE. It has been designed for use in the most hostile and rugged environments, such as country lanes and roads, with maximum ease of use, reliability and autonomy.
The advantages of the HANDBIKE E-VASION :
- Chassis designed to protect all cables and sheaths from the risk of being ripped off,
- Electric hill start without pedalling,
- Independent suspension on the rear wheels for maximum stability when climbing,
- 2 air shock absorbers to adjust damping according to rider weight, lockable on the road,
- 27.5-inch wheels for increased ground clearance and comfort,
- Suspended rear suspension with multiple camber adjustment, toe-in, toe-out, etc,
- BAFANG 48 Volt M400 250W-650W (Max), 80NM motor with control screen,
- ENVIOLO N380 TREKKING speed controller with Bluetooth connection to smartphone, or wireless control, automatic or manual speed function.
automatic or manual speed function,
- 2 48-volt batteries with a total autonomy of 1400 WH,
- 3 MAGURA MT4 hydraulic brakes with Ø 180mm brake disc,
- Seat adjustable in depth and inclination,
- Studded tyres with anti-puncture treatment,
- Front and rear mudguards to limit splashing,
- Hand-built and assembled aluminium frame,
- Independent rear suspension,
- Maximum user weight: 120 kg,
- User height from 150 cm,
- Epoxy paint in a choice of colours,
- Weight: +/- 25 kg excluding battery.
- Rear width 75cm,
- Length with wheels 226cm,
- Length without wheels 170cm,
- Max height without wheels 60cm,
- Max height with wheels 81cm,
- Seat width 39cm.
A partir de 8 500€ TTC Bonus Vélo* inclus