With SIROCCO, turn your wheelchair into electric handbike in seconds
SIROCCO 2019 compatible with all wheelchairs including folding chairs with retractable stems, with patented fixing system from £2,950
SIROCCO 2019 is equipped as standard with a motorised wheel of 12, 14 or 16 inches, a 350 or 500 Watt motor with reverse, cruise control, 48 volt battery, a large LCD screen , a mudguard, an LED headlamp, a buzzer, a dual disc brake system, a handlebar control to raise or lower the system, and our newly patented quick fastening system that makes it easy for everyone to use every day.
Manufactured and assembled in Besançon, France, it is made of aluminum, steel and stainless steel to remain very light (12 kg except battery) and to be used safely without risk of degradation in the rain or snow. It benefits from our new patented universal ultra fast mounting system allowing it to be installed on all wheelchairs in the market without accessories or specific equipment attached to the chair.
SIROCCO can be equipped with 'PUSH-PULL' commands to allow anybody to use it in all peace of mind.
- Specific Equipment TETRA "PUSH PULL", with adapted controls;
- Stand-up system incorporating a footrest for armchairs equipped with retractable brackets;
- Custom painting;
THE ADVANTAGES OF SIROCCO:
- Compatible with all wheelchairs including folding chairs with retractable stems;
- No modification or adaptation of the chair required;
- Ultra fast universal patented effortless fixation system;
- Configuration of the commands according to the needs of the customer (left or right brake, etc);
Equipment designed and manufactured in France, CE certification.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Wheels 12, 14 or 16 inches;
- 350 or 500 Watt motors;
- Battery 48 Volts;
- Autonomy up to 45 miles;
- Compatible with air transport regulation included in the price ;
- Electronic setting of the motor via PC : Power, torque, engine braking, etc .;
- Weight: From 12 Kg without battery.
Price from £2,900
2 year Warranty